Watercolour Brushes for Procreate, procreate brushes, procreate stamps, procreate stamp, brush pens, water brush, procreate tombow, brush lettering, ipad pro, brush set, calligraphy brush, art brushes, procreate lettering, digital brushes, custom brushes, hand lettering brush, ipad pro planner, watercolor brush, brushes bundle, ipad pro brush, confetti brush, procreate art, digital brush, stamp brushes, circle brushes, procreate app, procreate planner, brushes ipad, procreate app brush, brushes procreate, procreate brush, custom procreate, procreate chalk.
Welcome to the first in a series of watercolor-specific brushes, designed to allow you to enjoy the same kind of feedback from the screen and Apple Pencil that you get from a pigment-laden brush and fine paper.
We just want to emphasize that thes brushes were designed specifically for the iPadPro and Apple Pencil combo — making the most of that pressure and tilt functionality. That’s not to say you can’t get great results on other combos of iPad and Stylus, but we can’t promise the same nuance results, if you don’t have access to variable pressure etc.
Remember also, that the canvas resolution you’re working at makes a difference to how the brushes behave, as does the direction and emphasis of your strokes. There are twelve brushes included in this set and the accompanying examples were created using nothing but these twelve.
* Pigment edge rotational (use on a new layer set to Linear burn or Multiply). The direction of the stroke matters with this one…
* Water spot over-splatter stamp (use on a new layer set to Screen)
* The mop-up sponge (use with eraser tool)
* The gentlest wash build up (use on a new layer set to Linear burn or Multiply)
* Soft watery washpad (use on a new layer set to Linear burn or Multiply)
* Delicate tapered loaded strokes (use on a new layer set to Linear burn or Multiply)
* Directional strange wash stems
* Messy reverse-tapering puff
* Messy tapering scrub wash
* Strange leaf petals
* Bristle top fat
* Crumpled tissue-paper eraser pad (use with eraser tool)
IMPORTANT: These brushes are compatible only with the iOS app Procreate for iPad. They won’t work in Photoshop or other digital drawing/editing softwares.
To use these brushes, you will need: The iPad app Procreate.
How to install: https://support.creativemarket.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000851594-Installing-Procreate-Brushes