Shipping & Returns
Downloading a Digital Item and Refund Policy
After purchase, the site will redirect you to the download page. Here you can download all files related to your order.
We’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from PayPal.
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. Сonfirmation might take a few minutes.
If you have registered, after the purchase, the site will redirect you to the download page and we will send you a download notification by email. Also the purchased items will be available for download in the DOWNLOADS tab.
You can automatically register an account upon purchase by checking the box when registering on the site.
Or go the standard way.
Step 2: Click Register at the top of the site
Step 3: Fill out the form
Step 4: Check your email and click to confirm
You should see a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org within a few minutes. Click the link inside the email to confirm your account.
If you don’t see the confirmation email:
- Check to make sure that it hasn’t ended up in your spam or junk mail folder
- If you’re using Gmail, check your Social and Promotions tabs
- Add email@example.com to your email contacts and try sending the confirmation again: Resend your confirmation email.
Step 5: Sign in to ForDesigner
Go to https://fordesigner.site/ and click Sign in at the top of the site.
If you have any trouble at all, get in touch with us by clicking the contact link at the bottom of this page. We’d be happy to help you.
Because the products we offer are digital your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations:
- You purchased two times for the same product accidentally. We’ll gladly refund you for the duplicate purchase(s). Just drop us a note here!
- There is a technical problem with the product that cannot resolve after becoming aware of the issue. First, you should contact us with specific information about the technical issue. Note: Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
We’re unable to process refunds in the following situations:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better, or you’ve changed your mind about your purchase.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software (described in the listing) to open and edit the product. Software requirements listed in product description.
- You bought an item on accident, and our system shows that the product was downloaded.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or similar issues related to your internet service.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
We’re committed to making sure you have a great experience on ForDesinger, so if you have any questions or issues with your purchase, we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible so we can help you resolve the issue. We try to respond to most inquiries via the Ticket Form within 24 hours during our business hours of Monday-Friday, 9-5 PST.
I filed a dispute via PayPal. Why haven’t I gotten a response?
The best way to contact ForDesinger about any purchase issue is to contact us via our Ticket Form here. Any disputes we receive through PayPal will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved. Previous purchases will no longer be available for access in this case.
What if I filed a chargeback on accident?
Please contact your bank / card issuer or PayPal to rescind the chargeback. Once the chargeback has been removed, we will be able to re-open your account.
I didn’t file a chargeback! Why is my account closed?
Sometimes, if a card gets canceled due to being stolen/lost or has been reported to have fraudulent activity, a bank or card issuer can sometimes mark all transactions in a specific time period as “fraudulent”. If this is the case for you, please contact your bank or card issuer to rescind the chargeback.